Evangelist Matthew Senn
President & Evangelist
Matthew Senn is a cutting edge Evangelist who ministers in a style that connects with modern populations that tend to shy away from church or religion. Matthew is privileged and honored to have been chosen by the Lord to be an Ambassador for Christ. In Matthew's meetings it is not uncommon for people to receive instant healing. We have witnessed blind eyes and deaf ears opened, tumors have disappeared, cancer disappeared (verified by doctor via x-ray), scoliosis, arthritis, COPD and many other issues instantly reversed. A few have testified of being healed of autism or significant head trauma. Others have testified of being healed of rare diseases for which there was no known natural cure.
Matthew grew up as the son of a Jewish Father who is a doctor. His parents divorced when he was young. His mother began attending a charismatic church. This has provided a unique background spiritually. Matthew committed his life to Jesus Christ at a very young age. As he grew older, Matthew had aspirations of becoming a Lawyer. However, God had other plans. In 1997, God placed a dream in Matthew’s heart to be a healing evangelist. Given his Jewish background, this was the last thing on his mind. If God were truly calling him to the healing ministry then God would have to display His power through Matthew in a special way.
Matthew is a graduate of Southeastern University, in Lakeland Florida, where he earned a B.A. in Church Ministries and Pastoral Counseling. He answered the called to the “Healing Ministry” in 1997, where he began to see healing and miracles take place. In 2008 he was ordained by Full Gospel Temple. Like Paul, Matthew does not come “with persuasive words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith…would be in the power of God” (1 Cor. 2:4-5). He has been referred to as the UPS guy because he simply delivers what Christ has already provided on the cross.
Matthew’s vision is to see the body of Christ healed, and the people equipped with knowledge and revelation based on Mark 16:17 that they can be used of God too. He is a cutting edge Evangelist who ministers in a style that connects with modern populations who tend to shy away from anything having to do with church or religion. Therefore, in addition to traditional services and crusades, he also seeks opportunities to minister in schools, Universities, business organizations coffee houses, synagogues, etc.
Matthew Senn Ministries accepts the Scriptures of the Holy Bible as the revealed Will of God, the all sufficient rule of faith and practice, and for the purpose of maintaining general unity, adopts these fundamental Tenets of Faith and Doctrine.
1) The Scriptures Inspired. The Bible is the inspired Word of God, a revelation from God to man, the living, infallible, and everlasting rule of faith and conduct, and is superior to conscience and reason. (II Timothy. 3:15-17; I Peter 1:23-25; Hebrews 4:12)
2) The One True Godhead. The triune Godhead is comprised of 3 separate and distinct personalities, The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, who are eternally self-existent, self-revealed and function as one entity. Jesus Christ, who is God manifested in the flesh, is the second member of the Godhead, co-equal and co-eternal with the Father and The Holy Spirit. (John 1:1-5, 10-14; Matthew 28:18-20)
3) Man, His Fall and Redemption. Man was created good and upright, for God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness". But, man, by voluntary transgression, fell, and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ the Son of God. (Genesis 1:26-31, 3:1-7: Romans 5:12-21)
4) The Salvation of Man. Man's only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. (Romans 3:24; John 3:3) On the cross Jesus Christ became sin and sickness providing both salvation and divine healing for all mankind (Psalm 103:3), being justified freely by His Grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. For by grace we are saved through faith. (Ephesians 2:8) "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart; that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation." (Romans 10:8-10)
5) The Evidences of Salvation. The inward evidence to the believer of his salvation is the direct witness of the Spirit. (Romans 8:16; I John 3:18-19, 24) The outward evidence to all men is a life of righteousness and true holiness. "You will know them by their fruits." (Matthew 7:16-20)
6) Faith and Works. Salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ and not by human works; however, our works will determine the rewards in eternity. (Ephesians 2:8-10; Galatians 2:16; II Corinthians. 5:10)
7) Baptism in Water. The ordinance of baptism by a burial with Christ should be observed as commanded in the Scriptures by all who have truly repented and in their hearts have truly believed on Christ as Savior and Lord. In so doing, they declare to the world that they have died with Jesus and that they have also been raised with Him to walk in newness of life. (Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:4; Acts 10:47-48)
8) The Lord's Supper. "And when He had given thanks, He broke it, and said, 'This is my body which is broken for you. Do this in remembrance of me.' In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.' Let a man examine himself, and so eat of the bread and drink of the cup." (I Corinthians 11:24-25, 28)
9) The Promise of the Father. All believers are entitled to, and should ardently expect and earnestly seek, the promise of the Father, the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-5; Acts 2:38) With it comes the endowment of power for life and service, the bestowment of the gifts and their uses in the work of the ministry. (Acts 1:8; I Corinthians 12:1-31). This wonderful experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the new birth. (Acts 2:38; 10:44-46; 11:14-16)
10) The Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit. The full consummation of the Baptism of believers in the Holy Spirit is evidenced by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and by the subsequent manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service. (Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 19:2, 6; 1:8; Galatians 5:16-26)
11) The Church. The Church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission. Each believer, born of the Spirit, is an integral part of the general assembly and Church of the first born, whose names are written in Heaven. (Ephesians 1:22-23; 2:19-22; Hebrews 12:23)
12) God’s Provision.
(a) Spiritual. III John 2; II Corinthians 5:17-21.
(b) Mental. II Timothy 1:7; Romans 12:2; Isaiah 26:3.
(c) Physical. Isaiah 53:4,5; Matthew 8:17; 1 Peter 2:24.
(d) Financial. Malachi 3:10-11; Luke 6:38; II Corinthians 9:6-15;Deuteronomy 28:1-14.
(e) Social. Proverbs 3:4; Luke 2:52; Esther 2:15.
13) Blessed Hope. Jesus is coming again to gather all His Saints to ever be with Him (I Corinthians 15:51-52; I Thessalonians. 4:16-17)
14) The Lake of Fire. Those who have not accepted the redemptive work of Jesus Christ will suffer eternal separation from the Godhead. The devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, and anyone whose name is not found written in the Book of Life, shall be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. This is the second death, the lake of fire. (Revelation 19:20; 20:10-15)
15) The Millennial Reign of Jesus. The Scriptures promise the return of our Lord Jesus Christ with His saints from Heaven to rule and reign for one thousand years on earth (II Thessalonians 1:7; Revelation 19:11-16; 20:1-6) After this, there shall be a new heaven and a new earth. (Rev. 21)
16) Marriage, Gender Identity and Sexual Relations. The Corporation shall only sanction or conduct marriages between a man and a woman. God instituted marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family, the basic structure of human society. (Genesis 2:24) God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged other than in the context of marriage between a man and a woman. (Genesis 19:5, 26:8-11; Leviticus 18:1-30; Romans 1:26-29: 1 Corinthians 5:1, 6:9; 1 Thessalonians 4:1-8; Hebrews 13:4) God has wonderfully and immutably created each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. (Genesis 1:26-27)